- Specializing in Gospel Music tracks
- Pop, R&B, Jazz, Latino Styled Instrumentals
- Custom Music Tracks (Here are some samples, more to come)
From Custom Tracks to Covers, Just Ask MyMinstrel.com!
All tracks include the following:
- 5 included instruments (2 lead instruments, bass guitar or equivalent, drum set, & percussion).
- About 4-6 minutes.
- Transposition if not in desired key.
- Tempo change if not at desired tempo (tempo cannot be changed so much that the style of the song must also change).
- Song sheet showing the words & part/order of the song as tracked.
- Future add-ons can be ordered up to one year after initial at add-on prices shown.
- Songs are recorded using a unique MIDI based approach allowing many changes that are not easily possible with traditional audio recording and converted to audio afterwards.
(Re-)Arrangement – The arrangement of the song here means the order of the song parts (chorus, verse, bridge, etc) and style. Rearranging changes the order or the number of repetitions of song parts and may include the alteration or addition of key changes, a vamp section, an intro or an ending. For major changes see Remix.
- MyMinstrel tracks – Previously created tracks from MyMinstrel.com.
- By Request– Songs not currently available by MyMinstrel.com. Also, includes re-arrangement.
- Hymns and Traditional – Hymns and traditional “church” songs tracked in either written or traditional “gospel blues” style.
- Covers (from recorded versions) – Songs professionally recorded and/or available online (e.g. via YouTube)
- Singer/Songwriter – Original songs requiring musical backing. A rough version must be provided including music and lyrics. (If no music accompaniment exists see Music Composition).
- Music Composition – (for Singer/Songwriter) If only the melody of a song is available MyMinstrel will come up with an accompaniment to go with the lyrics. Includes simple chord progressions to accompany the lyric sheet
Discounted Versions or Add-Ons (Up to 40% OFF!)
3 Pc Basic – A simplified version of the song with bass, keyboard, and drum set only.
MinusOne – A version of the song removing one of the essential instruments of the track. Intended for practice or live play along.
MIDI Practice – A simple Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) version of a requested part and optionally a drum track will be provided for playback using computer, keyboard or other MIDI equipment. Not ideal for live performance.
Have Questions? Check Frequently Asked Questions